- Bela Talbot.
- A more profound bond.
- Demons used to be human.
- The concept of the antipossession tattoo (with Sera Gamble.)
- Sam and Dean as Jared and Jensen as Sam and Dean.
- A giant teddy bear with an existential crisis.
- “Explaining freedom to angels is a lot like teaching poetry to fish.”
- A game of Sorry.
- A black market in supernatural artifacts.
- A black and white episode.
- Dean Winchester the P.A.
- Ronald Resnick and the “mandroid.”
- “Bad Day at Black Rock.”
- Sam losing his shoe.
- A Castiel-centric episode primarily from Castiel’s point of view.
- The giant jaws of Leviathan.
- The End!verse.
- Castiel the seraph.
- “Wishful Thinking.”
- “If there’s a key there must be a lock.”
- Victor Henkriksen.
- “On the Head of a Pin.”
- Episodes about wishes being granted
- Jeffrey and his demon.
- “Monster Movie.”
- Dean, a fairy, and “Space Oddity.”
- Alastair singing “Cheek to Cheek.”
- “Freedom is a length of rope; God wants you to hang yourself with it.”
- “Abandon All Hope.”
- Some of the ingredients of the Leviathan weapon.
- “The End.”
- Young lovers cannibalizing each other.
- “I’m Batman.” “Yeah, you’re Batman.”
- The idea for the commercial in “Changing Channels.”
- Present Dean and Future Dean.
- “There is no will. No wrath. No God.”
- The Ghostfacers.
- “The Man Who Would Be King.”
- The idea of an episode about fairy tales (“Bedtime Stories”)
- “The French Mistake.”
- Aaron and his Golem.
- Dean’s turducken sandwich. (“I think you pissed off my sandwich.”)
- The Ghostfacers theme song.
- “It was averted by two boys, an old drunk, and a fallen angel. The grand story. And we ripped up the ending and the rules and destiny, leaving nothing but freedom and choice.”
Notes: With two exceptions, all of these are things for which he either has screen credit, or has been given credit by someone who works on the show. (The exceptions are Balthazar and Victor Henriksen.) Of course, the credit for all of these is not solely his; these are all things that originated fully or partly from his ideas and/or his scripts but a lot of work from a lot of other people went into making it into the show—and things like End!verse have been hugely expanded upon and developed by the fandom. And it should go without saying that this is far from a comprehensive list.
Take 2 seconds to like and share my art !
Help me to win this illustration contest on FB !
- Click on the link and Like my drawing on Facebook !!
I’ve been working on this illustration very hard those last days, I enjoyed so much to draw Joann Of Arc . (> I’ve made a background !!!)
Joan of Arc for yesterday’s Sketch Dailies (@Sketch_Dailies) on twitter
Athanasia Kekebanou, Frozen in Time, 2013, Reflection on wet sand